Job Criteria at Dixie Kwik
Many of you are already asking when and where you can apply for jobs at Dixie Kwik™. Sorry, but we are not there yet. We are working diligently to get the location up and running but it just takes time to put it all together. Trust me, you will know immediately when we start hiring.
Meanwhile, we want to let you know of our criteria for getting an interview at Dixie Kwik™. We are paying a better wage than you’ll find at most restaurants in the area, therefore, we expect more from our staff.
Why are we paying more? It is our belief that if you have a happy employee, you’ll have a happy customer. Happy customers pays the bills. So we strive to ensure that our employees are the happiest that we can achieve and they in turn will make our customers happy.
Let me put it this way. In our business, if we have an unhappy customer, we will stop immediately to correct the situation. We take that same approach to our employees. When he/she has a problem, we stop immediately to correct the situation.
Furthermore, to keep our employees happy, we have an incentive reward program that is typically unheard of in the restaurant industry. We know that employees like to hear “praise” and “thank you” when a job is well done. I assure you we will do that! We appreciate, and will recognize, a “job well done”.
But the staff also likes monetary rewards. So, starting in March 2017, we will implement our monetary incentive reward program that we call our Profit Sharing Pool. See the details here.
We hire only the best staff, so the initial criteria to get an interview:
- Professionalism – you must be professional and courteous and present a professional appearance.
- Tattoos – no vulgar or outlandish tattoos on the neck, face, and head.
- Jewelry – No jewelry in the nose, lips, cheeks, or anywhere on the face.
- Grooming – No long fingernails (health dept. rule). Hair must be pulled back out of the face.
- Dependable – Held your last job for 12 months or more.
- Must be 18 years of age or older. We have equipment that state law forbids minors to operate.
- Most jobs will be 30 hours per week or less – only a few 36 hour positions.
This will not be our only criteria. As opening day gets closer, we will update you with more of our standards.
See Team Member’s Job Duties at Dixie Kwik.
If you are interested in working with Dixie Kwik, then submit a Mini Application as the first step to be considered for employment.