What Drives Us?
- Fresh food, scratch-made daily
- Service to the Community
At Dixie Kwik, it is our mission to be a function of the community – providing satisfying food and satisfying jobs – while creating a tradition of families and food that will stand the test of time.
We believe that giving people “choices” to create their own meal is unique and very satisfying. Doing that at a fair price is a unique value proposition.
We achieve that mission by:
- Providing jobs and gainful employment to our staff
- Providing quality food every shift
- Providing quality and expedient service to our customers with a smile
Code of Values:
- Operate our business with the utmost Integrity and Honesty
- Acknowledge that People are our Key Ingredient
- Always exhibit the highest Respect for the Individual
- Work to Ensure that Customer Delight is No. 1 Priority
- Approach the above with Great Enthusiasm
To put it another way, our core values are P.R.I.D.E.
- P – People
- R – Respect
- I — Integrity
- D — Delight
- E — Enthusiasm
Remember: Right is right – even if no one is doing it. Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.